Cooler Air for Maximum Patient Comfort
The Cryo 7 skin cooling system is ideal for facilitating comfortable treatment and minimising side effects during superficial laser skin procedures. Assisting the minimalisation of pain and the risk of thermal injury during laser and dermatological treatments, the Cryo 7 may also provide temporary topical anaesthetic relief for injections. Unlike other cooling methods, such as contact cooling, cryogen spray or ice packs, the Cryo 7 will cool the epidermis before, during and after the laser energy has been applied, without interfering with the laser beam.
The Cryo 7 is operated using a brilliant, high-resolution, 10-inch touch display. Individual programmes can be stored. All of the important operating elements are clearly arranged and easy to reach, thanks to an efficient, easy to use ergonomic design. The optional supporting arm facilitates hands-free operation, and the light tube can be connected to various laser handpieces through nozzles or adapters. The air stream can be easily controlled by the user.
The operation of the new Cryo 7 does not result in any consumption costs. The amount of defrosted water is monitored and the defrosting function ensures smooth operation.
The air filter is readily accessible and can be easily replaced if soiled.
• Energy-saving eco standby operation
• Storage space for 100 “favourite settings”
• High-resolution 10-inch touch display
• Colours and pre-settings as desired
• Form meets function design
• Ergonomic height reduces operator spinal stress
• Swivelling spring arm allows one-hand operation
• Quiet operation
• Space-saving, with a narrow footprint
• Attractive, modern and stylish design
• Software reminder if the water tank is full
• Air filter can be quickly and easily changed
• Magnetic tube attachment
• Automatic maintenance reminder